Before submitting your manuscript, please be sure to review the genres and sub-genres BTP is actively seeking.
- Please do not include headers, footers, page numbers, or graphics on your manuscript file.
- All manuscripts must be submitted in Palantino font.
- Please do not send us something that has not been spell-checked and proofread. Think of your manuscript as our first introduction to your work--impress us!
First Page (Introduction)
The first page of your submission package should include:
- title of the manuscript
- author name
- email address
- phone number
- word count
- completed manuscript
Please include a three paragraph synopsis of the story, target audience, and any relevant author information (ie, previously published work, awards, etc).
- Please allow for four to six weeks for a response.
- If your work doesn’t fit what we are looking for, your file will be permanently deleted and we will notify you via email that your manuscript has been rejected. If we see something promising, we may suggest changes and a re-submission.
- If your work is accepted we will send you a contract via email to be signed as well as a physical copy that will also need to be signed and returned to you.
Please note that we are an ebook publisher first. We do have a POD option for books that sell above a certain threshold (as will be noted in your contract).
We offer blog-tour and promotional support for our authors.
Social media management is the responsibility of the author, and we expect a professional online persona.
We accept both agented and un-agented submissions.
How to Submit
Please send ALL submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject: Your Name / Title of Work / Genre (example: Mary Lamb / Mary Had A Little Frog / New Adult)
Email Body: Introduction, three paragraph synopsis.
Attachment: Your manuscript in Palantino font.